WHAT IS ALKAGRAIN?
Alkagrain is a unique, combined cereal grain which is high starch, alkaline and with increased protein. Alkagrain incorporated into a balanced diet will improve rumen health and function, leading to improved performance and overall animal health. Alkagrain is a widely proven method of safely feeding higher levels of starch with home-grown cereals in diets for ruminants.
ALKAGRAIN PROVIDES NUMEROUS ADVANTAGES:
• Maximum crop utilisation as the mature grain has maximum starch.
• Alkaline pH helps buffer rumen function and safely increase cereal content of the diet.
• Simple production method makes Alkagrain an attractive alternative to Soda Grain.
• Ability to push for higher animal performance whilst reducing risks of SARA.
• Increased grain protein levels allow a reduction in bought in protein costs.
• Cost effective provider of both starch and protein together.
• No drying costs are required.
Call us on 01200 613118 or email for further information